Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our spokesperson, Thomas Beagle, on +64-21-80-50-40
Please note that we do not accept embargoed material except by prior arrangement.
The articles on this website are released to the public domain and can be freely copied or modified as desired without attribution, payment or permission (unless specified otherwise in the article).
We're interested in publishing any articles relevant to Tech Liberty in New Zealand.
@techliberty on Twitter
- Loading tweets...
- Submission: Harmful Digital Communications Bill
- HDC Bill and criminalising free speech
- Safe harbours in HDC Bill are a threat to freedom of expression
- TICS – Second spy law passes
- Changes to the TICS Bill
- Next: the TICS Bill
- Does the new GCSB Bill give them the power to spy on New Zealanders?
- Application of Human Rights to Communication Surveillance
- Speech to the Auckland public meeting against the GCSB Bill
- Opposition to the GCSB Bill
- TICS Bill – Oral Submission
- GCSB Bill – Oral Submission
- Open letter to John Key – the right to know
- Submission: GCSB Bill
- Will the GCSB ban Apple from New Zealand?
- Submission – Telecommunications (Interception Capability & Security) Bill
- GCSB’s new powers for wide-spread spying on New Zealanders
- DIA now filtering .. Google?
- Does the TICS Bill really give the GCSB control and oversight of NZ telecommunications?
- Govt proposes GCSB control over NZ communications in new TICS Bill
- Guest Post: Hacking, Data, and You
- Anti cyber-bullying proposal marches on
- Update on NZ Police use of aerial surveillance drones
- NZTA’s passive electronic tracking system
- RIANZ withdraws again and copyright notices insufficient
- First Copyright Tribunal case demonstrates flaws in the law
- Copyright Act – IPAP Reports
- Police use of new surveillance technology
- Presentation to Kiwicon 6, 2012
- Text of the RIANZ submission to the Copyright Tribunal